Name:
Location: Oxford, Mississippi, United States

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly!"

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More photo's

Sitting, waiting, at Miami Intl.


Where I opened my account without a social
security number! (maybe because it is also
called First National Bank!)


American airlines check-in desk when I made friends with the "matmiete".


My dormitory room.


My hotel room at The Inn at Ole Miss.


Still sitting, waiting, at Miami Intl.


The business class flight I got on.


Ok, now email me or post a comment and tell me how you are!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruan said...

Watter vraag? "ChrisMPitzer said...
Hallo Bossie
Ek hoor jy het toe darem uiteindelik daar aangekom ?
Laat weet hoe dit gaan ens.ens."

Is wat ek gekry het op die vorige posting. Het uitendelik hier aangekom en dit is rerig lekker. So, wanneer kom julle vir my kuier?

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home