Name:
Location: Oxford, Mississippi, United States

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly!"

Friday, August 18, 2006

Rich man Poor man

Today the other guy's in my dormitory moves in. This morning when I walked down the hall, there were people moving HUGE flatscreen tv's, Hifi's etc. into their small rooms. And for the first time I felt really poor........but the strange thing about it is that its ok, I sort of like it that way. Personally I think everyone must experience this....to live as a bum.....because it keeps you down to earth. Tonight we have a dinner for the international students, tomorrow a trip to Graceland for all our elvis fans, and tomorrow night an international party. Will let you know how that was.

Instruction: make at least one person laugh today.

:-) :-) :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having been in similar bumlike situations I say we enjoy life more, there's more to appreciate

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home