Name:
Location: Oxford, Mississippi, United States

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly!"

Monday, September 18, 2006

Random

Ok, here are some random pieces of information and a photo:

I am sick as hell with a huge fever.

American Airlines gave me a 100 dollar voucher to use on one of their next flights. whoohoo!!!

Tim Reynolds is playing here in October.

Going to go see BBKing's restaurant and listen to him.

Going on a trip in October to Nashville.

It is against the Mississippi law to drive around the circle in the square more than 100 times. (and I ask my self why do you want to do that?)

Here is a cool photo of me and some of the guys hanging by the pool:




And finally, there is a black haircomb lying next to the keyboard here in the library. If someone has lost one, or need one, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home