Name:
Location: Oxford, Mississippi, United States

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly!"

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Country and cowboy hats.

So friday afternoon me, the other two saffa guys and some american dudes decided to go for a beer. We got stuck and at the end of the night, not one of us was together and we each found a way to get home from town on our own......it was such a funny night. I decided to update you a bit with pictures of the people I've been hanging out lately. Its mostly the international students. Saturday night I had my first REAL culture shock. We went to the grove (big open area with a lot of trees and a stage) to watch....said to be a really great band....ja uhm if you like country! I was so shocked to see all these young people go crazy about a country band. I honestly thought it was only older people who listen to this kind of music. But it was still good. Was nice just relaxing on the grass and chilling with the people. Today we all went to a restaurant called Old Venice....we had the nicest Jamaican pasta there! oh, and I took a picture of my elvis sound alike roommate. A really nice guy, and we got him to say "I'm all shook up!" and it was soooooo funny! We were crawling on the floor laughing.

Thanks for the read. Have a nice day.

My roommate Chris aka Elvis.


Me and Didi giving the MAGNUM.


What most girls wear day and night.....now that's what
I call eye candy!


Random photo of our fountain.


Listening to country.


Sara, Portugal.


Diversity: Portugal, France, Taiwan, SA.


The country band.


Restaurant in Memphis.


Chillin infront of our dorm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you, but that pic...omg. you're ruining the image of portuguese women :p ***

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home