Name:
Location: Oxford, Mississippi, United States

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly!"

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Weirdness

Yesturday I had a strange and weird day. Everything was good, and somehow I could get myself to feel happy. I then just decided to be. Just to take the day as it comes. I had a great first class. The lecturer was nice, and he was this propper counsellor with the calming voice and the we are here to serve you attitude. It was good. At about 3 o'clock this morning, I was woken up by someone screaming "No dude, I'll do it in the morning!", but it was very loud! It turned out to be my roommate talking in his sleep. It was so funny, and I stayed awake for a few more minutes to listen what he said. It was just random stuff. Hehe. This morning I went to the art class, and we started painting. I do not really like the stuff that we paint, because it is all white objects like a shoe and a kettle standing on white pedestals. But I am painting and I am enjoying. Well, remember the two job interviews I got yesturday......and a lot of people applied, I got the one. I dont know about the other one yet, and I kinda would rather do that because it pays more, but I am happy that I now have a job!

If you read to this point, and care so much about me, send me an email and tell me how life is. I would love to hear from all of you.

P.s. My fortune cookie today said: "A friend or partner willl soon be calling on you for help."
So.....who is it going to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home