Name:
Location: Oxford, Mississippi, United States

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly!"

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Small things.

So....some random day last week in a random place in the university in a random bathroom, there was this random toilet! The toilet...for no particular reason (as it was definitely not a disabled toilet)......was higher than the others. I sat on it and my feet merely touched the ground. I had a reflection on being young....had lots of inner laughs.....and just thought it good to share with you! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the true question is are the toilets getting bigger or are you getting smaller?

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jou ma gaan in die koerant wees!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lars....last time I checked, I was still the same length :)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home