Name:
Location: Oxford, Mississippi, United States

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly!"

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sole.

Have you ever walked in your favorite shoes till your feet feels the gravel through the soles? And what happens then? You are sad because you have to chuck them. This thought brought to my attention that so many people walk their soles off and buy new ones....what I'm getting to is that we don't really appreciate the ability to walk. I was thinking of a good friend and great person in a wheelchair. How it must feel to never be able to walk off your soles. I am thinking too much. Maybe a good thing. I am also sorting out my head, figuring out how to get through the next year and how to take another step towards a dream that has been in my head for quite a while. At least his shoes stay in a good condition for a longer time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet said...

Baie waar vriend... ja jy dink oor die algemeen te veel, maar nooit 'n slegte ding nie... we often forget the importance of alot of things...

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home