Name:
Location: Oxford, Mississippi, United States

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly!"

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ages.

It definitely has been a while since I last wrote on here, and to be fair, I've had a lot of fun while not writing. I was living it up in Pensacola beach, tangoing (if there is such a word) with a beautiful dutch girl on the beach, and had the best food in the states. Life back at Olemiss is good. I am working right now (guess you can guess how much i am actually doing right now) at the Alcohol and Drug program of the university. It is really good experience, and also working at OPTI the play therapy institute. I never thought I would say this, but I did get close to a lot of people here, made some really good friends in a short while, and fought my way to a good living for the next year.

I guess life is like the lady that walks underneath the umbrella right now outside my window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home